I couldn’t be more proud that we’ve again received a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States. This is the second consecutive year Interactive Intelligence has been placed on this list, receiving an award in the large company category, coming in at #44 of 50.
Unlike other awards there was no self-nomination process. Instead it’s entirely based on feedback our employees have shared voluntarily and anonymously on Glassdoor.com. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year.
This year, we are proud to be recognized among an elite group of companies that have more than 1,000 employees with a 4.3 rating, 90% of employees would recommend us to a friend and our CEO has a 98% approval rating. A huge thank you goes out to all our employees who took the time to share their perspective on what it’s like to work here. We appreciate all the valuable feedback, as it only helps us to get better.
Below are just a few words employees shared on Glassdoor that contributed toward the award and made us feel incredibly honored:
- “Interactive Intelligence combines a west coast attitude, an east coast work ethic, and midwest values to make a fantastic place to work! The atmosphere is laid back and the work is satisfying! Our future vision is going to make us a major competitor on a global scale for a long time to come!”
- “Interesting and challenging work, intelligent coworkers, fun culture.”
- “Amazing CEO, really cares about the company and its employees – very motivating.”
- “A lot of perks including a gym and summer Olympic games, good work-life benefits.”
- “Front-runner in an emerging market, laid back and casual work environment and people are among the best in the industry.”
As we continue to grow the company in 2015, we’ll continue to focus on the growth and development of our employees. If you’re considering a new opportunity this year, I encourage you to take a look at our open positions around the world and bookmark our careers page.